At Lifestyle Concierge Kansas City, we want you to enjoy nonstop color all season long!
Whether it is a beautiful container garden in the spring and summer or seasonal and holiday decorations, we can help you find or make beautiful pots to adorn your porches and patios!
You may not have the space, time, or patience to become a master gardener, but your home can still look great! Think of container gardening like this, you can spend a few dollars on plants and supplies and a few minutes with Lifestyle Concierge, and you’ll get endless ideas for fresh flowers and seasonal decoration. From spring container gardens to winter pots and decor, we’ve got you covered. With our ideas, you don’t even have to get your hands dirty or make a trip to the nursery.
Lifestyle Concierge can make your life easier and lifestyle better in several ways:
- Time Freedom – You can’t make more time in the day. Delegate the things you “have to do” so you can choose more of what you “want to do”.
- Stress-Relief – Busy professionals and homemakers can get stressed keeping all the balls in the air 24/7/365. Hand over your stress and no more worrying about letting something drop.
- Privacy – Sometimes asking family or friends for help can be as stressful as doing it yourself. We never judge or make you feel guilty. We are here to help!
- Savings – Your time is extremely valuable, but there are also many others savings. We will use our vehicles for errands, remove impulse purchases, find discounts, and avoid employer taxes of having your own assistant.
- Peace of Mind – The more you work with your personal concierge, the more they will learn and anticipate your needs. You can count on Lifestyle Concierge to take care of it: promptly, efficiently, carefully and professionally.
As the demand on your time is increasing, the 24-hours available are not. Individuals are suffering from more hours needed to at their jobs and decreasing time for their personal lives.
According to a USA Today article, unscheduled absences rose 21% due to personal needs. Many companies across the country have realized the need for “extra time” and now offer concierge services as part of their benefits package. Many individuals are now more stressed because of the “always on” needs of the digital age.
The trend is clear, concierge and personal assistant services are being unutilized more than ever before in many arenas. The results are an increased sense of well being, personal fulfillment and much more. Let us be part of your success!
What is a lifestyle concierge service?
Why use a lifestyle concierge service?
We are committed to assisting you with your everyday tasks and errands, from planning a baby shower to making home repair appointments. We will assist you no matter what size project you have. Outside of work, most people spend more time taking care of personal responsibilities than anything else… We want to take care of your tasks so that you can spend your time doing the things you enjoy.
Do you have a minimum requirement for service?
Yes. There is a minimum of one hour of charge for our services. We will bill every 30 minutes thereafter, which allows you to hire us for the amount of time you desire. However, you also can combine services so that you are only charged the hourly rate, regardless of the number of services we provide for you in that hour. Additionally, upon request, we offer monthly packages that are offered at a reduced rate.
What if I need a service that you do not have listed?
Not to worry! If the service you require is not listed on this site, simply give us a call and we will arrange for that service, provided it is legal and ethical. Lifestyle Concierge is committed to providing you the services you require.
Does Lifestyle Concierge work with other service providers?
Absolutely! We have relationships with only high-quality service providers to ensure that our clients receive the value they have come to expect from Lifestyle Concierge. All our service providers and preferred vendors are carefully selected and have passed a thorough application process so that we are able to recommend them to you with complete confidence.
Who hires a lifestyle concierge?
We provide services to individuals, families, corporations, and even other organizations. Even if you do not fall under any of these categories, please contact us so we can tailor our services for you. You don’t have to be rich, super busy, or privileged to use a lifestyle concierge. These days anyone who wants to save time and money and enjoy more of their life will call us to help.
What is your service area?
Our service area includes Kansas City metro area and surrounding towns, including cities as far away as Lawrence, Levenworth, St. Joseph, Blue Springs, and Louisburg. However, travel time may be billable outside of the metro area. We will also serve other areas in Missouri and Kansas and occasionally travel, so please contact us if you have any questions.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Methods of payment accepted include all major credit cards, check, and PayPal. We also accept cash, money orders, checks and traveler checks. A credit card is required to reserve all orders for service in advance. The card will be charged when services are rendered unless the client chooses another accepted method of payment.
Non-Medical Senior Companionship Services Include:
*Lifestyle Concierge will always be available to advocate on your behalf!
- Companionship and conversation
- Monitor eating
- Check food expirations
- Arrange appointments
- Provide medication reminders
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Assist with walking
- Write letters and correspondence
- Organize mail
- Answer the door/phone
- Assist with clothing selection
- Play games and cards
- Oversee home deliveries
- Grocery shopping
- Purchase books, magazines, newspapers
- Read out loud a book, magazine and daily newspaper
- Rent and play movies
- Plan visits, outing and trips with friends
- Visit friends
- Attend concerts and plays, sporting events
- Escort to Religious services
- Maintain calendar
Non-Medical Home Helper Elderly Services Also Include:
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and ironing
- Change linens /make beds
- Take out/bring in garbage
- Drop off/pick up dry cleaning
- Pick up prescriptions
- Grocery shopping
- Personal shopping
- Organize and clean closets
- Walk the dog
- Pet care
- Prepare meals
- Escort to and from appointments
- Oversee/supervise home maintenance (lawn care, cleaning service)
- Car maintenance as needed
- Water plants/outside potted plants
- Help airport needs (wheelchair reservation, meals, transportation to/from airport)